Electric motors of the iEM-II series have the following modifications:
iEM-II – standard version with forced air cooling and basic specifications. Priorities – low price and maximum import substitution while ensuring high specific characteristics
iEM-IIw – Standard version with forced liquid cooling and basic specifications. Priorities are low price and maximum import substitution while ensuring high specific characteristics.
iEM-IIL and iEM-IILw are forced-cooled modules with improved or maximum specific characteristics relative to standard iEM-II/iEM-IIw modules . Priority – high or limiting specific characteristics in its class (specific torque or specific power). Limited import substitution for the Russian Federation, since imported materials and components are used to obtain the best specific characteristics. As a rule, they are produced in limited quantities due to the relatively higher cost of products of this modification.
The basic package of iEM-IIw/iEM-IILw includes:
- iEM-II series electric motor
- instruction for connection and operation;
- shipping container.
- special shaft-insert, made according to the customer’s requirements;
- external encoder with box and adapter for connecting to the main shaft;
- stator winding temperature sensors (1 or 2 pcs.);
- a set of parts for assembling an electric drive from several modules;
- additional IP67 protection