Depending on the main direction of propeller rotation, AEM-05 series electric motors have article numbers TM0302000 for “CW” modification (primary clockwise rotation) and TM0302001 for modification “CCW” (primary counter-clockwise rotation).
Basic equipment AEM-05:
- electric motor AEM-05;
- titanium propeller mount adapter;
- built-in encoder;
- built-in temperature sensor;
- connecting cable 2m;
- instruction for connection and operation;
- shipping container.
- adapter for a propeller according to the customer’s request;
- additional temperature sensor;
- built-in power switches of the preamplifier control system;
- external block of the engine management system controller;
Motor mounting and orientation:
AEM-05 electric motors are fastened to the UAS chassis by a fixed hub using steel studs with nuts – 4xM8.
Possible directions of thrust and orientation of electric motors as part of the UAS: