sEM-07w series servo motors have the following modifications:
sEM-07w is the standard version with forced liquid cooling and basic specifications. Priorities are low price and maximum import substitution while ensuring high specific characteristics.
sEM-07Lw – individual liquid-cooled modifications with improved or maximum specific characteristics relative to standard s modules EM-07w. Priority – high or limiting specific power characteristics in its class. Limited import substitution for the Russian Federation, since imported materials and components are used to obtain the best specific characteristics. As a rule, they are produced in limited quantities due to the relatively higher cost of products of this modification.
Standard sEM-07w / sEM-07 Lw includes:
- servo motor sEM-07w / sEM– 07Lw with flange mounting and keyed shaft;
- terminal box with cable entry and degree of protection IP65;
- quick fittings – 4 pcs
- instruction for connection and operation;
- shipping container.
- shaft with a shank according to the customer’s specification;
- special motor mounting flange adapter (according to customer’s drawings);
- external encoder with box and adapter for connecting to the main shaft;
- Frequency converter for servo drive.