sEM-07 series servo motors have the following modifications:
sEM-07 – standard air-cooled version with basic specifications. Priorities are low price and maximum import substitution while ensuring high specific characteristics.
sEM-07L – individual air-cooled modifications with improved or maximum specific characteristics relative to standard sEM-07 modules strong>. Priority – high or limiting specific characteristics in its class (specific torque or specific power). Limited import substitution for the Russian Federation, since imported materials and components are used to obtain the best specific characteristics. As a rule, they are produced in limited quantities due to the relatively higher cost of products of this modification.
The basic package of sEM-07 / sEM-07L includes:
- servo motor sEM-07 / sEM-07L with flange mount and keyed shaft;
- terminal box with cable entry and degree of protection IP65;
- instruction for connection and operation;
- shipping container.
- shaft with a shank according to the customer’s specification;
- special motor mounting flange adapter (according to customer’s drawings);
- external encoder with box and adapter for connecting to the main shaft;
- Frequency converter for servo drive.