The new generation of traction electric drives based on the improved version of the iEM-06w-2500 module with liquid cooling allows realizing a highly efficient and reliable direct drive system for each drive wheel of small or medium electric vehicles. The choice of the number of iEM-06w-2500 modules in each electric drive from 1 to 3 pieces provides the ability to scale the drive power for driving wheels of both purely electric and hybrid vehicles (TC):
Modern synchronous drives of the iEM-06w series open up the prospect of creating modern electric vehicles with a direct drive of two or more driving wheels and using an electronic differential instead of a mechanical one for electric vehicle developers:
The main disadvantages of the usual mechanical transmission of a car are excessive weight and complexity of the system, as well as limited reliability and resource.
The transition to efficient synchronous electric drives iEM-06w-2500 provides not only a radical simplification and reduction of the vehicle chassis weight, but also significantly improves the vehicle’s energy performance, including impressive acceleration dynamics, efficient braking energy recovery and new possibilities for vehicle motion control.
Key advantages of electric vehicles built on the basis of iEM-06w-2500 traction drives:
- high efficiency (> 94%) and the absence of overcurrents during acceleration ensure a 25-50% reduction in power consumption relative to classical gear and asynchronous electric drives;
- 3-4 times smaller dimensions and weight, which provides a significant reduction in the weight of the vehicle transmission (TC);
- the absence of overcurrents during acceleration allows the use of modern lithium batteries with a much higher specific capacity than traction batteries intended for asynchronous electric motors;
- constant high torque throughout the entire operating speed range
- simplified design and high reliability of the vehicle due to the rejection of the gearbox, simplified transmission and the possibility of modular duplication;
- efficient energy recovery in the vehicle electronic braking mode;
- low costs for periodic maintenance, long service intervals.
There are no reviews yet.